I created a list of FAQs using the Expand macro and I would like to make the question larger. The macro does not accept HTML code.
How can I make the text in the question larger?
Thanks in advance!
If you want to change the size of the text headers of all expand macros in the page, then you can use the following CSS:
.expand-control-text { font-size:130%;}
You can put the CSS inside a user macro like this:
## @noparams<style>.expand-control-text { font-size:130%;}</style>
or you could install the last free version of the Content Formatting macros and put the code in the CSS macro.
Thanks Stephen. Where/how exactly do I insert this? My HTML code looks like this:
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="0e3a1d40-31c9-4e5b-81a5-e101af9462d3" ac:name="expand" ac:schema-version="1"> <ac:parameter ac:name="title">Question</ac:parameter> <ac:rich-text-body> <p>Answer </p> </ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
Where can I find the css that this page uses?
What you described in your comment is storage format, which is what Confluence stores in the background in order to generate your page. It is a form of XHTML, not actually HTML. HTML is what is shown when you are on a page and choose "View Source" in your browser. This is what the expand macro becomes once it is processed by the Confluence backend. This is what the CSS will affect. You can see this specific code by right clicking on the expand macro and choosing "Inspect".
If you have the HTML macro enabled, you can simply copy and paste this text inside:
<style>.expand-control-text { font-size:130%;}</style>
and it will take effect on the page to increase the size of the expand macro header text.
Thanks very much Stephen, that worked fine!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.