Hi,
I am integrating JIRA and Confluence with Ping. Currently we have an easy sso setup. If I login to JIRA or Confluence, then I don't have to login again to access Confluence or JIRA. If I am in Office network, it logs me in automatically into both using my windows credentials (Kerberos setup).
After implementing ping, I see that JIRA is redirecting me to Ping for authentication, however, confluence doesn't redirect me to Ping at all. I contacted Ping and had my configs verified, all looks good. I believe something is missing from Confluence side that is not redirecting my request to Ping.
As per the configuration guide, I have configured the authenticator in seraph-config.xml and change the login and login.link urls. I don't see the requests been handed over to this authenticator.
Can someone help me resolve this?
Below are the details for your reference:
JIRA Version: 7.2.5
Confluence Version: 6.0.1
PingFed Version: 8.3