I dont remember my users password, and when I try to recovery it, the email never arrive to my inbox.
How I can to get the passwork again
Hi David,
The email may or may not be sent depending on how your administrator has set up the instance.
Can you confirm with us if you're on JIRA Cloud or Server, and if Server, what version are you running? Are you the current administrator, or is it another user?
Thank you!
Kind Regards,Shannon
Many thanks Shannon.I discovered my issue, was my keyboard, this is failing.Well, yesterday I reinstalled the JIRA 7.4 in my virtual server in Amazon, all this did before of understand my real problem.In summary, now I am working fine. I have a trial version for 30 days, so I need to test this tool for present it to my boss.
Many many thanks...
David.
Glad you got it sorted out, David!
Take care and have a pleasant weekend.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.