Hi,
Is there a database table in confluence by default, which stores page views or space views ? I would need query for last 6 months page vistors with dates. We are using 6.1.2
Thanks,
Avinash
Yes and no.
Yes because there is a function for tracking usage, and that has tables. No, because it is turned off by default, so there's no data being captured.Although there is tracking built in, it is not recommended that you enable it, especially on large installations, as it is known to cause performance issues.
Thanks for confirming. Would you suggest any third party addons ?
I'd look at google analytics, because I've used it a lot before, and there is now an add-on that helps you implement it. But, also, there is a "view tracker" add-on by Bitvoodo which is pretty much bang-on for getting the raw data.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.