Hello!
All I do according to the instructions (https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/running-jira-applications-over-ssl-or-https-802593051.html)After switching and before restarting the Atlassian JIRA service, everything is working properly, but after restarting the Atlassian JIRA service it stops after 1 second.When I return everything back and make access only through HTTP, the Atlassian JIRA service works without fail.Why does not work when I switch to HTTPS?
Perhaps the port is already in use?
The changes you are making is otherwise wrong. Perhaps you can share the server.xml so we can have a look?
-Lars
All we can tell you is that there's an error in the configuration you're applying for https.
Try reading the atlassian-jira.log to see if that has any errors (at 1 second, I would not expect it to, but you need to check), and then the catalina.out to see why its falling over.
Yes, here please
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ig5r4z61d05htyp/AABTu54c12BEyrH9c0YPsWzsa?dl=0
Буду признателен за любую помощь
Switsh protocol to org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol (line 152) and you will be able to start JIRA.
Have a look at catalina.out and fix the other warnings you`ll get.
It would be wise to compare your server.xml to the original.
Indeed, the service ceased to stop, but access to the web interface was lost
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.