I believe this question has been asked before a while ago but I just would like to know if anybody has a different view.
I am involved in a project that has a lot of touchpoints. These touchpoints are the digital team, IT, finance, marketing, fullfillent, etc..
Each team obviously has their different stories related to their area of the business.
First, if I create a single backlog and do a prioritazation exercise with the stakeholders, the stories will be all mixed with each other, e.g., IT and Finance, so people from IT will not need to see (and they don't care much) what Finance is doing.
Second, as a BA in a Agile environment, I represent the Product Owner. Well, the Product Owner per se wants to have the product delivered regardless of what needs to be done.
I will have in this case several product owners, one for IT, another one for the interface, one for the finance, etc...and each one of them will have their own priorities.
So, going back to my original question. Is the correct thing to do a single Backlog and all stories together and running a sprint with all stories from different areas or separated backlogs, each one for a different team ?
Thanks