The askpass authentication popup is using my colleagues username and therefore I cannot login to commit.
I have searched the forums, and tried the following solutions (for purposes of describing, "Bad" = colleagues username.
Running 2.1.8.0 - updated today. Today is also the first time I've seen this issue.
- Erased bad entry in \AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree - passwd
- Reviewed Tools > Options > Authentication.
- I have 3 entries here for some reason as follows;
- 1 x Account with my username.
- 2 x saved passwords with my username.
- For the account entry, I went to Edit and was able to succesfully authenticate with my username and password.
- After authenticating, attempted to commit, and was shown commit error with authentication failed.
- Reviewed Repository > Repository Settings > Advanced
- My credentials are displayed in User Information
- I see no instance of Bad credentials with Sourcetree or AppData files.
Separately from this, I'm frequently required to answer a CAPTCHA to login to Bitbucket. However this is the first time this issue has occurred in addition to repeated CAPTCHA requests.
If it matters, the URL for repos begins - http://[my username]@[domain][etc]

