I am trying to set up a workflow which would require user reference Confluence documents in Jira issues.
Currently evaluating the product using a cloud setup of Jira Core and Confluence.
Thanks!
M.
I already found this ticket linking-confluence-attachment-from-JIRA, but it does not reference any solution.
First you need to link the confluence space with jira project. Go to space tools, integrations, and add a link of the project. Then on the issue go to three dots on the right top angle, and go to Link then choese, Confluence Page and add the URL of that page.
Stumbled across this as I'm looking to do the same using Jira with Confluence Cloud.
Using the Jira/Confluence integration app, a Confluence page can be linked to a Jira Issue. However, it would be nice if that link was automatically reflected back into the Jira issue.
Anyone know if this can be done?
The manual approach is to add the Confluence page URL to the Jira Issue description field as a 'Link' but that's just duplicating the effort...
Hi Nikola,
I have linked project and confluence space ,
But I can't find the three dots on the right top of issue page.
Could you help?
PS: I'm using server version.
maybe instead three dots, you have More ?
P.S i am not using server verision, i am using jira on cloud
Please, describe me exactly what you want to do?
Thank you for your reply.
Now I already link the confluence space with jira project.
I think the next step is link the issue to confluence page.
I already created link on the left of project page to confluence space.
The only way I know of is that when you insert the affected issue in your confluence page. Confluence converts that link into a Jira macro. After saving / publishing your page the macro would show your Jira issue. Moreover, at the top of the page there is another reference to that Jira issue.On your Jira issue a link of type mentioned inshould have been created automatically.
Maxim,
C4J Addon can present a page of Confluence directly inside a Jira issue. If the page has attached files or Attachment Macro the files/file list will be presented in the issue for the use to click. see:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222263/c4j-content-display-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
Best regards,
Yaniv
Hi,Push the document as the fingertip for your Jira User. The list document related to that issue will show directly in Issue View -> quicker access You can try with Smart PanelsDocument about how to config: https://mgm-tp.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IP2/overview?homepageId=370737292 with feature Smart WiKi PanelQuick overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpsaiYrmF5s&feature=emb_logoCheers,
remember KISS
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.