I've googled all forms of "bitbucket pull request diff all files" that I could think of and I've checked the documentation. All the docs seem to implicitly assume that changes are made mostly in just one file.
I'm used to GitLab, where a merge request's diff is ALL the changes from ALL the files, clearly separated, and you can scroll through them.
For a Pull Request that involves lots and lots of files, but only a very small change to each, it is much harder to see at a glance what has changed when you can only see one file's changes at a time in the "diff" tab of the PR. I can hardly believe that clicking on each file one at a time is the only way to review the diff in BitBucket, but it certainly seems to be the case....
Am I missing something? How can I see all the changes at once?
I'm using BitBucket Server 4.8.3.
(If this really IS the only way, is there a feature request open to change this?)