Hi,
I need to perform automated backups for a JIRA Cloud instance which seems to have a new version. A path as seen in this script fails with a 404 error. The path looks like this:
https://INSTANCE_NAME/rest/obm/latest/runbackup
When asking the Atlassian support for help, I got this answer:
For instances that are in the new platform, the endpoint will be as following:
https://INSTANCE_NAME/rest/backup/1/export/runbackup
However, this does not work out of the box, I get a 500 error with this error message: "If there are no known problems and your page hasn't appeared again in 5-10 minutes then please create a support request for assistance."
I tried it with this path several days now and still get the same error message.
When I change the credentials to something wrong, I get a 401 Unauthorized error, as expected.
Unfortunately the support could not help me any further.
Was someone able to successfully access the backup functionality using this link for a newer version of JIRA Cloud? Am I doing something wrong?
Best,
Jonas