I am using /rest/agile/latest/board to create board and in my request I give board name and board type ="scrum" but I got 500 response as below. Anyone knows the problem?
HTTP error code : 500 'Internal Server Error' with message: <!DOCTYPE html><html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="description" content=""> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <title>Atlassian Cloud Notifications - Page Unavailable</title> <link rel="stylesheet" href="//aui-cdn.atlassian.com/aui-adg/5.8.15/css/aui.css"> </head> <body class="aui-layout aui-page-notification aui-page-size-medium" data-aui-version="5.7.0"> <div id="smart-status-page"> <section id="content" role="main"> <div id="notifications"> <div class="default-component aui-page-panel"> <div class="aui-page-header-inner"> <section class="aui-page-panel-content"> <h1>Oops, something went wrong</h1> <div class="aui-page-notification-description"> Please check <a href="https://www.atlassian.com/cloud/status">Atlassian Status</a> for known problems. <br /> If there are no known problems and your page hasn't appeared again in 5-10 minutes then please create a support request for assistance. </div> <br> <p> <a href="https://www.atlassian.com/cloud/status" class="aui-button aui-button-primary" style="width: 175px;"> Atlassian Status </a> <a href="https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/jst" class="aui-button"> Create a support request </a> </p> </section> </div> </div> </div> </section> <footer id="footer"> <section class="footer-body"> <ul> <li><a href="https://www.atlassian.com/cloud/status">Atlassian Status</a></li> <li><a href="https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/cloud/What's+New">Release Summary</a></li> <li><a href="https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Atlassian+Cloud+Documentation">Documentation</a></li> <li><a href="https://answers.atlassian.com">Answers</a></li> </ul> <div id="footer-logo"><a href="http://www.atlassian.com/" target="_blank">Atlassian</a></div> </section> </footer> </div> </body></html>
"Internal server error" is usually impossible to diagnose without reading the logs.
You'll need to contact https://support.atlassian.com to find out the details of the error.
I got the problem, a typo in my actual request body
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.