This pops up immediately. Also /heartbeat.js is a 404 because it is not beneath /confluence- and doesn't seem to be respecting the prefix.
The most common cause of this is a problem reaching the Synchrony service.
Check this by going to Admin -> Collaborative editing, and disabling it. You should find that you can now edit pages, but with the old Confluence 5 style editor. If that happens, then we'll need to look at Synchrony.
OP should also answer whether or not this a new installation or did they upgrade an existing installation? Are they the system administrator?
So little context.
The Synchrony stuff was the root cause! Thanks! I'll probably take some time to troubleshoot it eventually, but for now it's off and I can edit again!Thanks thanks thanks!
PS It was upgraded and I am the admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.