I wan't to use the jira rich editor (the editor of the description in the issue view) in my own plugin page for editing my custom field.
Is that possible?
Hi Harald,
That shouldn't be a problem. More info (including tutorials) can be found on the Developer Docs.
Hope this helps.
Best,
Maarten
Thx. I will try that asap.
Unfortunately , the links didn't contain what I needed.What I have so far is:A WebPanel:<web-panel key="audit-structure-page" location="com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:auditstructurepage"> <resource type="velocity" name="view" location="templates/panel/audit-structure.vm"/> <context-provider class="com.soso.ism.project.panels.AuditStructureContextProvider"/></web-panel>A Context Provider where I add the rederer descriptor:JiraRendererPlugin renderer = ComponentAccessor.getRendererManager().getRendererForType("atlassian-wiki-renderer");JiraRendererModuleDescriptor rendererDescriptor = renderer.getDescriptor();context.put("rendererDescriptor", rendererDescriptor);context.put("rendererParams", Maps.<String, Object>newHashMap());And my .vm file where I add the RichEditor:#disable_html_escaping()$!rendererParams.put("rows", "5")$!rendererParams.put("cols", "35")$!rendererParams.put("wrap", "virtual")$rendererDescriptor.getEditVM("Test", "null", "atlassian-wiki-renderer", "responsible", "responsible", $rendererParams, false)What I get is that:
What I want is that:It seems there is missing some CSS and/or JS. Any ideas?Thx
I found out one more thing. If I deactive the new RichText Editor (what I want) the old RichText Editor in my page works as expected and doesn't show the original Text ("Test" without style) over the blue icon.
It looks like the activated new RichText Editor messes up the old RichText Editor.
What you need to add is the web-resource for the jira editor, you can require the resource like this:
pageBuilderService.assembler().resources().requireWebResource("com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-editor-plugin:init");
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.