Hi All,
This is my first time asking in here, so let me know if I am not being clear and concise.
My requirement is : We are working towards a Jan 1 milestone to release a whole load of work. I'd like to see all this overall work in some sort of visual representation (be it a board, a chart etc) and be able to at a glance understand (and show others) how we are tracking ie whats open whats done etc.
Our usual mode of operation : We have all the issues we have selected and need for the above milestone in 1 project. We usually set up 3-4 week sprints. We have a board which shows the active sprints. All good and works well. But am wondering if I can have a bigger picture view as well as what works now.
I am keeping my query as simple as possible so you guys can think better :-) , instead of suggesting multiple boards, labels etc.