Hello all. I've checked a lot of posts, but in most cases it was 2013-2014 years and I wish there could be experienced people with 2017 best bractices.
So, I have pretty complicated case which I'll try to cut for 2 parts:
1) if a bug field 'Environment'(Select list, single choice) has a selection 'Production', field 'SD'(Number field) should appears and this field should be required. When 'SD' field got a number, and when a bug goes to one of 3 statuses 'One', 'Two', 'Three', there should appears two more custom fields named 'Fix'(text field) and 'TestCase'(text field) which should be required both, and also two more custom fields 'Version' and 'QF" which are not required both.
2) when a bug reach one of those 3('One' ,'Two', 'Three') statuses, there should start an e-mail notifications for futher statuses until this bug will be closed. E-mail notifications should has a Subject with a number from 'SD' field(like, ##12345##), and also inside of a body of e-mail has the infortmation from few custom fields like 'Fix', 'TestCase', 'Version', 'QF'(example, Fix: yes we will fix it somehow; Version: 11; etc).
I'll be very glad if someone has any advices how this case can be configured in a best way and I'll be very thankful for any help.
Thanks in advance!