Hi there! I get error 500 if try to move an issue from ToDo list to backlog list. Could some one advise me, where should I look for an answer? http://take.ms/oI5hg
Hey - are you accessing JIRA using the same URL as configured in the application base url in the JIRA system settings? Have you had a look into your atlassian-jira.log in your data directory? Have you checked the apache and Tomcat Access logs etc? Is the error only triggered by this action or also happening in other places?
Cheers
Christoph
I`m just at the very beginning with JIRA, so even easy questions could be hard for me to find answers. -are you accessing JIRA using the same URL as configured in the application base url in the JIRA system settings?We use JIRA based on Atlassian server(OnDemand?). Not sure, how do we can get access with different URL.-Have you had a look into your atlassian-jira.log in your data directory? Have you checked the apache and Tomcat Access logs etc?I did a quick look into the Atlassian documentation, and have found only how it can be done If JIRA installed on your server.Is there any way to check it from Atlassian servers based sys?-Is the error only triggered by this action or also happening in other places?This is the only place at the moment, where I can see this issue.
Thanks for your advice! Iegor
You're welcome - you seem to be using JIRA cloud - please contact the Atlassian support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.