Attempting to import existing data after upgrading database from H2 to PostgreSQL.
Error importing data: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get unique fields for table 'AO_0201F0_KB_HELPFUL_AGGR'
Are you on PostgreSQL 9.2,9.3, or 9.4? My guess is you are on 9.6, switch to 9.4 and it will likely work.
Yes, I am using 9.6.3
are you 100% it will work with 9.4? it's quite a hassle.
Yes, I have dealth with the same thing. 9.5 and 9.6 are both unsupported https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/supported-platforms-828787550.html
Hi Richard,
I have seen the error you're running into and in each case it was due to a Postgres installation that is not supported in that version of JIRA. I would definitley switch to one of the supported versions of Postgres and you should be good to go.
If you get the same error once you've switched databases let us know and we'll go from there.
Cheers,
Branden
I am getting this error after clicking Test Connection button on DatabasePostgresql setup as directed:
Please advise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.