Hi. I am advanced Jira user, but still therte are a lot of questions that I don't know. So, I have a project that should be on top of other existing projects but should also have it's own tasks.
Imagine that you as a CTO have some roadmap (project named PRO, Kanban) and you have created EPICS for that. All these epics contains with User Stories (US) from other projects in your company, and those US have the links to the PRO Epics. Now we are introducing release (version 1). Version 1 should consist epic PRO-1, PRO-3, PRO-5 and task PRO-8. Those epics includs US from other separated projects in my company.
Now as a CTO I need to know how much is already done and how much is left. What is done and what is left. I need to see that 35% of PRO-1 is done and 0% of PRO-5 is done. I want to build a forecasts.
I tried to build the model described, but no luck to have any of these reports.
Thoughts?