I have read some questions on the forum saying that you cannot have an issue assigned to two users at once, so I understand that, but my question is a little different. We want the issue to stay assigned to the developer, but we also want another developer to have it in order to review, but not actually have it assigned to him. Here's what I mean.
We have a development sub-task, where the developers do their work. After developer 1 hits 'Complete Work,' it goes to a 'Review' status, in which developer 2 reviews their work. At this point, we want the task to stay assigned to developer 1, but we also need developer 2 to know he has an issue to review, and we need to know who's reviewing what & who's developing what for tracking purposes. Is this possible at all, or will we have to assign it to developer 2 for review and then assign it back to developer 1?
Thanks for your help!
KeriB