HiCould you help me in clarifying in Jira?I would like have possibility to export data from jira the past per every Sprint where will be describing details about every projects inside Jira and per evry tasks in projects.
How it will possible?
You can export the issues for a sprint very easily, but I suspect you want more than just a list of issues. You'll need to explain what you want from "describing details about every projects inside Jira"
Hi Nic,Thank you for the fast responseYou are absolutelly rightExample, in Jira I have several projects, and twenty spints which have already expired and closed. I would like to get following data:Title of projectTitle and # of tasks which has been closed in sprintTitle and # of sprint
And this data I would like to get from first sprint (which has already closed till current spint). Is it possible generate this info via JQL query ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.