deleted
In answer to your edited post, I wanted to let you know that the reason you cannot open a ticket with Support is we updated our support offerings for starter licenses: We’re updating our support offering for server starter (10-user) licenses Starter licenses are eligible for Community support; the Community is staffed with experienced support engineers. You may qualify for standard support by upgrading your user tier.
We don't need to see private configuration info for most questions. We do have a mechanism to work with you privately if we need to comprehensively examine logs.
How is your install going? The error you are reporting is most commonly caused by file system permissions, Nic's checklist is an excellent place to start as well.
I am in Atlassian support and happy to help.
The error "spring application context has not been set" is somewhat generic - we have a knowledgebase article that describes the error and several possible resolutions: Confluence does not start due to Spring Application context has not been set
I hope you get a chance to follow up with us and let us know how you fix it in your case.
You can raise it with Atlassian support if you've got a commercial licence (25+ users), and try with evaluation, but they will refer you here or to their documentation.
You've not said what you've looked at, so here's my list of things to check
What is allowed to write?
NOTHING!
Now I bypassed your "filter".
I am not allowed to send you any kind of reply that has content or sense. What kind of "support" should this be?
It is a joke and I only can say "Good-bye" Atlassian.
As I worte:
N O N E of the articles automatically shown while typing this brought a solution.
So the article you published above TOO.
ALL steps Nic Brough described we already tried without success too.
Thank you, but we already tried all these steps without finding a solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.