Hello can someone help me determine why post is being marked as spam?
Here is the question
@Tim Razik we're not sure why yet, but I've released your question and un-marked it as spam. I'm so sorry.
Thanks!!
@Monique vdBMine too:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Adaptavist-questions/Script-Runner-Multi-User-Picker-field-validation/qaq-p/681857
I edited it 3 times and now it's marked as "Spam".
@Tom104Tom sorry about that -- I released it from the spam quarantine and should now be visible! Hopefully @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- and his colleagues can help with the question.
Thank you, it's visible again!
What can be the reason, just out of curiosity?
@Monique vdB My Question is also marked as spam.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/How-can-i-make-a-Meteor-app-in-a-docker-accessible-from-within/qaq-p/1125077
@pedrowilkens thanks! Let me free it from the spam trap!
@denis_mullaraj unfortunately we can't discuss the details of our spam filters publicly since that would help spammers find workarounds.
Thank you very much
@Monique vdB my question has been marked as spam?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-Pipelines-questions/Where-does-bitbucket-store-files-after-export-to-quot-C-temp/qaq-p/1255144
@Mintie I've released it, thanks for letting me know! Sorry about our spam filter
@Monique vdB No worries Thank you for replying so quick!
@Monique vdB Mine as well has been marked as Spam, would you be able to help out?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Hiding-Values-From-Appearing-in-a-List-From-a-System-Field/qaq-p/1261607
Sorry about that @Justin_Moniz , it should be clear now!
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.