After set the branch and where to merge the Create Pull Request button stays withou action. Disabled. Cannot go to Merge page
Hi Leo! I've tried reproducing this issue and it's working as expected for me. Keep in mind that you need to have new changes in order to be able to create a pull request (see screenshot)
If there are no differences between the branch and the pull request you won't to create, you simply won't be able to create it (see screenshot)
If you're having a different issue, please send us a screenshot so we can continue helping you.
Cheers,
Ana
Hi Ana,
Thanks for helping me on that. I know that if no commits, the button stays disabled. But I have commits and the button does not become enable for me. I asked co-workers to try exactly the same thing, and it works for them. I don't see any restriction on my settings account and I am set as admin. If you have any other suggestion to me to check, it would be great. Thanks, Leo
Hi Leo,
have You solved this problem?
I'm having the same issue
I don't know what happened. Simply restarted working fine again.
I am seeing this same issue. I have Administrator rights, and my teammates can see the big blue "Create Pull Request" button as being enabled. I have new changes in my pull request, but the button is disabled. I suppose I'll try restarting. Any suggestions would be great.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.