Hey Guys,
We've been having troubles with our MySQL DB (Windows) suddenly crashing a few days ago (Something with InnoDB Corruption).
Since the server was going to be replaced anyways we decided to move the databse from MySQL 5.7 (Windows) to MariaDB 10.1.23 (Debian 9).
Since the whole database was messed up we had to fire up a seperate Windows SQL server to be able to create a SQL dump of the DB.
So this is what I did:
- Got the databse working with 'innodb_force_recovery = 5'
- Made a SQL Dump of the JIRA database which I imported in our new MariaDB
- I made sure the MySQL Config matched the required config as stated in the Installation manual (Storage engine, characted set, coallation, etc.)
- Stopped Jira
- I changed jira's 'dbconfig.xml' to our new db Host, user and password.
- Started JIRA.
All seems to go fine and JIRA starts it's initialisation process in the browser.
After a few minutes it fires up this error:
Error occurred while starting component 'com.atlassian.jira.web.action.issue.DefaultTemporaryWebAttachmentsMonitor'. caused by: com.atlassian.scheduler.SchedulerServiceException: Unable to either create or replace clustered job: ImmutableClusteredJob[jobId=com.atlassian.jira.web.action.issue.DefaultTemporaryWebAttachmentsMonitor,jobRunnerKey=com.atlassian.jira.web.action.issue.DefaultTemporaryWebAttachmentsMonitor,schedule=Schedule[type=INTERVAL,intervalScheduleInfo=IntervalScheduleInfo[firstRunTime=Wed Aug 02 15:38:19 CEST 2017,intervalInMillis=3600000]],nextRunTime=Wed Aug 02 15:38:19 CEST 2017,version=1,rawParameters=(null)]
Now neither of our team members can find anything relevent in the logs/google/etc. So we hoped you guys might have a lead.
Thanks! 