Can anyone please advise whether there is a way to print multiple Kanban cards from the Kanban board using a template that I have created?
I have created my own custom Kanban card template and would like to select multiple cards from any column on the board by clicking on them and print them using the custom template.
From the Kanban board however, when I select multiple cards and click 'Agile Cards' the option to choose different saved custom layouts does not come up.
It will only give me the option to 'Print Column' and this results in printing all cards in a specific column and creates a generic card that does not contain the information I need.
The option to use my own template only becomes available when I click on an individual story/issue title and then select 'Print Issue' from that screen.
This is time consuming and wasteful as I can only print 1 issue per piece of A4 paper.
I feel there must be a simple way to print multiple selected issues using the custom layout I created but so far I haven't been able to find it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.