How to get the time between the workflow transitions in Cloud jira
From the issue View screen, there should be a tab in the Activity section of the issue (near the bottom of the page) called Transitions. This tab gives you a summary of all of the transitions that have ever happened on that issue.
If you need further details, you can also click the History tab to see when field values have changes, transitions, etc.
it is cloud environment iam not able to get the transitions button available what i have to do . i want transition time in history also i cant able to find the Transition time
Each line item (i.e. transition) includes this information. In the screenshot I already attached, you can see the text, "tester made transition - 22 minutes ago." If you hover over the 22 minutes ago text with your cursor, a date/time stamp should appear shortly after that.
I'm not sure why you are unable to view the Transitions tab. You should be able to see it if you have the ability to view the issue. That said, you may have the new JIRA user interface, which hasn't rolled out to everyone yet. I don't have the new user interface, so I'm not sure what this section looks like.
i need particular time between the transitions it is not Server it is cloud i know in the server
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.