Hi,
I am trying to install Bitbucket (Server). I already installed Git 2.8.0 and Per 5.16.3
This what I didi:
wget https://www.atlassian.com/software/stash/downloads/binary/atlassian-bitbucket-4.7.1-x64.bin sh atlassian-bitbucket-4.7.1-x64.bin
The download is completed. But I got this error:
Sorry, but I could not find gunzip in path. Aborting.
gunzip is installed.
I am using CentOS 7.2
Please any help.
Regards
Dear @Yogesh Mude[Jira]
I am still having the same problem. When I issue
./atlassian-bitbucket-4.3.2-x64.bin
I got "Sorry, but I could not find gunzip in path. Aborting.".
Btw, I am the root and having JIRA Software installed already.
Looking for help, please.
Abdurahman Almatrodi
follow these docs install-bitbucket-server and how-to-install-atlassian-bitbucket-server
may be you will get some help from this.
HI,
make sure you have gunzip installed and then fix it by editing the file with vi atlassian-bitbucket-4.3.2-x64.bin and remove the following lines.
atlassian-bitbucket-
4.3
.
2
-x64.bin
gunzip -V > /dev/null 2>&1if [ “$?” -ne “0” ]; then echo “Sorry, but I could not find gunzip in path. Aborting.” exit 1fi
Thanks ...
Since you mentioned you have gunzip installed, make sure you also have which.
gunzip
which
If you look at the line that checks for gunzip:
(...) which gunzip > /dev/null (...)
Thank you for the actual solution.It has absolutely nothing to do with removing lines in the .bin file via vi, which baffles me why someone would attempt that on a binary file when you would end up corrupting it.Typing:
sudo yum install which
...resolves the issue, and installs the gunzip dependency, "which".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.