Hi,
I am installing Jira 7.4.1 and Bitbucket 5.2.2 on a server on SLES 12 SP1. I used the .bin file for Jira and it works without any major problems.
I had several problems using the .bin for Bitbucket so I resorted to the manual install file (tar.gz). I have followed the steps written here.
Prerequisites are OK (Git and perl-Error)
I have then followed the guide on how to setup Bitbucket as a service and it works perfectly (after a few more environment variables problems in script set-jre-home.sh. - command line was OK but when started as a service it lost track of the JRE_HOME).
Here is what the service looks like

When I try to reach the application on port 7990 I get a ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
netstat -pln show port 7990 is listening
Here is the content of the atlassian-bitbucket.log
I have been looking all over the site for answers and I have tried to find other log files that would give me any clue as to what is going on but I can't find anything else.
The install troubleshooting page hasn't been of much use either.
Any help in understanding the problem would be great.
Thank you