I'd like to use the Confluence API to get the actual data entered for a confluence page tracking statements of work / contracts. I have 1 page per contracted project that uses a global template for users to enter the SOW contract details. Ineed to get the data from each page in this space that I can then pull into a BI analytics tool like Qlik or Tableau to look at projects over time, budgets, deliverables, timelines, etc. and perform calculations, etc. The Page Properties Report macro helps to see a summary of these but I need to also do analysis / report on the data.
I can't figure out what url to use to get at any of this. Here's an example of what we have now
And I can connect to the API for the space, I just can't figure out how to get the data now.
https://ourinstancename.atlassian.net/confluence/rest/api/space?spaceKey=OURKEY
