Hi,
I have a project I wish to import into my jira instance from an older server.
The new server has installed the latest version jira software, service desk and caputure. When I attempt to import the project I get the following validations errors for the JIRA Capture fields:
The custom field 'JIRA Capture Document Mode' of type 'Capture for JIRA text' is required for the import but does not exist in the current JIRA instance.
If I attempt to add a custom field myself I get the error:
The custom field 'JIRA Capture Browser' in the backup project is of type 'Capture for JIRA text' but the field with the same name in the current JIRA instance is of a different type.
Jira capture has created custom fields named like "Capture for JIRA Browser".
I cannot through the system create new custom fields of type 'Capature for jira text'
Anyone have any ideas how I could migrate this?