I recently purchased JSD License and in a process of setting it up. I have 2 questions.
1. I want to set a sepcific value of a custom field amont few options based on the selections made for previous field. For Example if my user is selecting Website Issue --> Site Down then I want to select Priority as Critical and If they select Website Issue --> Shopping Cart Issue then I want priority to be Urgent. Writing an Automation for each and every option is cumbersome to maintain. Is there a easier way of doing this?
2. I have created a set of Customer who I have grouped under the Organization as Developers. I want to who added the last comment to my Issue, Is it a user from a particular Org or someone else. Is it possible? I know I can select User Type = Customer or Agent from Automation but that is not what I want. I want to know the Org of the person adding the last note.