We started taking 360 view images of our server rooms. We do not want to post the images to the public.
All the ways I can see to view a 360 image would be to use a site like "https://360player.io/".
With those sites you need to upload the image on their site, then you can use a simple code to embed the image on to Confluence. Which this works. But we do not want the image on their site for privacy issues.
I have also tried "https://www.sitepoint.com/embedding-virtual-reality-across-the-web-with-vr-views/" Google VRView.
I was able to get this code to work:
<iframe width="100%"
height="300px"
allowfullscreen
frameborder="0"
src="//storage.googleapis.com/vrview/index.html?image=//storage.googleapis.com/vrview/examples/coral.jpg&
is_stereo=true">
</iframe>
But when put in the image address from Confluence it will not work.
Says where the image is stored needs to be cross-origin resource sharing (CORS). Which I do not think Confluence is.
I have looked through the Confluence Plugins and did not find one for 360 images.
Anyone have any suggestions or working on getting 360 images to work in Confluence?