My re-indexing options for projects and for full system in jira are missing now. I need help. Has this happened to anyone else? Could this be due to installing an add on? I really need help with this.
Did you install or upgrade an add-on? Could someone have downgraded your rights? Are you on Cloud?
Hey Amy,
try this for JIRA full system re-indexing:
https://YOURDOMAIN/secure/admin/IndexAdmin.jspa
/kr
Semi
I installed and then uninstalled some add ons. I am an admin on a Cloud version. I checked my permissions and still in all the admin groups.
I tried the above link with my domain and received the following message:"Indexing is not required in this version of JIRA"
So I am wondering if the option was removed last week. I noticed it gone near the end of the week.
Yes, it's gone away in recent version of Cloud.
I was told the functionality was removed in the last release.
Great. Just when I need it :-(
The function was removed in Atlassian's recent release. With the new JIRA experience all JIRA Software Cloud instances will do an auto reindex without any effort from the user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.