In the past I was able to open a ticket requesting a phonecall about questions that needed clarification. I am not able to open tickets anymore and it is directing me to documentation which I have already reviewed and is no longer sufficient enough for me to troubleshoot certain issues I need addressed or clarified. Please help?
Dear Venny,
You should still be able to get into contact with Atlassian via;
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact
The Atlassian offices do have phone numbers.. however I recommend that you raise a ticket because the technical staff will be able to look at it that way.
Friendly Regards,
Jeremy
Hello Jeremy,
Yes I understand that, and I am trying to open a ticket but it automatically just shows me links to documentation I have already reviewed. It does not give me the option to post a ticket. Please see attached images.
Your second screenshot is for raising the support request. (Even if you get someone on the phone, they won't engage with you on a support call until you've raised a request there)
I am at the second screenshot. It does not give me a button or an option to "raised a request."
Hi Venny,
Since you have a Starter license, you may exclusively use this Community forum for support:
We’re updating our support offering for server starter (10-user) licenses
Please post your questions here so the Community can help address and clarify them.
Thanks,
Ann
Ahh, sorry, I didn't see the "starter" in there. You can't raise support calls for starters.
I have attached a screen shot of what we are on. I am confused as to what the "Starter license is." Mine is showing "commercial."
It's the number of users - starter licences are for 10 users. For support, you need the next tier up.
Thank you so much for the replies Nic Brough, very much appreciated. I will review with the team!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.