Hi All,
I am experiencing a weird problem what I have never faced before, despite we are using JIRA for a considerable time now...
when on the Active sprints view I am trying to complete the sprint what we have recently deployed to production, I am getting a warning message that says:
0 issues were done
6 issues were incomplete
Select where all the incomplete issues should be moved...
(please find attached also screenshots from the Active sprint view, as well as a result of a query for the same sprint that shows the issues have resolutions...
Appreciate if you could share any idea / suggestion what can be wrong and how could I overcome on this issue, and preventing to move these "incomplete" issues to backlog - as they have been successfully tested and rolled out to production, which are traced accordingly on the issue workflow status as well...
thank you
Peter