I want to take backup of confluence cloud but I got always 401.
I am not able to do backup from this https://abc.net, I am getting always the error "Client must be authenticated to access this resource".
I am using the script from given link.
https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/automatic-cloud-backup/src/8d33935dcb6af56ca79b4db3ff012c8c7982e356/backup.sh?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default
Thanks
Jai
Yes, they do backups, but not the ones you are trying to download.
The problem with your scrip is that it is not logging in correctly.
I am using these lines.
curl --silent -u $USERNAME:$PASSWORD --cookie-jar $COOKIE_FILE_LOCATION -X POST https://${INSTANCE}/wiki
#The $BKPMSG variable will print the error message, you can use it if you're planning on sending an email
BKPMSG=$(curl -s --cookie $COOKIE_FILE_LOCATION --header "X-Atlassian-Token: no-check" -H "X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest" -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST https://${INSTANCE}/wiki/rest/obm/1.0/runbackup -d '{"cbAttachments":"true" }' )
Can you once confirm what should be the URL for confluence?
It's your xyz.atlassian.net
Hi Jai,
Can you kindly provide more details on what is failing?
Specifically:
Also, please be aware of the below bug that could be impacting you:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67169
Cheers,Dario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.