How to deploy custom plug-in from local eclipse / folder to jira dev environmnet?
Its not cloud, its jira on premise
Admin -> manage add-ons -> upload add-on
Although, if you were using the SDK in full, the atlas-run script would download, install, run and add your add-on to a dev system.
There's also a script for installing your dev add-ons to other systems, but I've not done it enough to find it useful.
Thanks Nic for your reply. I have just started working on Jira. So i am not able to understand from where to upload this add-on. Is this some jar file? or war file?
I fyou could tell me in detail, that will be great
Your compiler will create either a .jar or an .obr - that's what you need to upload.
ok..last question. Where can i find that .jar/.obr file. Location?
Er, I have no way of knowing what your compiler is configured to do on your machine. I don't even know what you're using, as you haven't said.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.