Hi Team,I have several confluence pages that contains long table, and when I'm editing rows at the bottom of the table, the header disappears. Then I can't tell which column is for which. Can we make the header sticky even in edit mode?Thanks,
Hi Pokala,
You can use Table Filter macro with option Freeze rows set to make long table scrollable.
Does it work in Edit mode? Your page says it works after saving the page, which means you are in View mode.
Hi Brian,
Yes, it works in edit mode. You can see how it works on the demo site.
@Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_ I see it works fine on Stiltsoft's demo page, but, try as I might, I can't get it to work on our Confluence (which is the cloud version.)
Anything I'm missing, or is it simply "freeze rows" that does the trick?
I'm specifically looking for sticky headers, both column and row, in edit mode.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.