How to add Create linked issue "Assignee" and the "Priority" to the screen?
What is a "Create linked issue Contractor and Priority"?
There is a screen Create corrupted issue. I need to add to it the "Assignee" and the "Priority"
So nothing to do with "linked issues"
Log in as an administrator, go to the project header and down into the "issue type screen schemes" to go find the "create" screen for the issue type. You'll be able to add the assignee and priority fields in there.
I have only this there. And how to knit with a screen "Create linked issue"
Ah, I think I understand what you're asking. I am sorry, I misunderstood before.
"Create linked issue" is a function for creating an issue linked to the current one. It uses the "create" screen you have set for the issue being created.
The "associate screen" you have pictured is only listing view and edit because you already has the "create" screen set up,
The screen for creating a query is always Assignee and Priority. The Create linked screen does not have these fields. And after creation, you must always assign Assignee. That's what I need.
It is not a bug, it is a "feature" (c)
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-62601
Is that like saying that a broken car's feature is that it saves gas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.