When using the JIRA Dashboard Calendar gadget there are two sections to each day:
- Issues: at the top with various bars that are color coded by prioritiy
- Version: releases that launched that day comprimised of multiple issues.
Scenerio: I noticed that the bars show change based on the Due, Created, Update, Begin, End Dates, but I can't find any documentation on what the bars are actually representing. I thougt, at first, that it was any issue that fell had a date that mapped onto these various dates, but I have issues that show up as a box and I have issues that are combined into a release.
Question: What is the difference between an Issue getting displayed by itself vs the issues that are simply combined into a Version?
See below for a Version that was released on 7/14, which as one issue and the dates are on 7/17, but the issue isnt' shown, only the Version that contains it. What controls this?


