I am pretty new at git and bitbucket so please forgive me if I use the worng terms or if this question is dumb but I had a ticket at work to fix something on our website. Everything went smoothly until I was faced with a new ticket. I fixed the bug and when I went to create new a pull request it was showing I have conflicts regarding 8 different files which I didn't make any change on those files. I only made a change on 1 file but yet it is showing conflicts. In this new project when I write the commit line explaining the changes made, when I got to bitbucket and pull up the jira ticket it displays the commit change that I made on the previous ticket so it looks like the 2 tickets have some how become merged together. I followed the instructions on how to resolve the conflict but I couldn't even get passed the 1st part telling me to make sure I am in the repo-directory. Any help is greatly appreciated.