I installed and ran the Bamboo Server. With an evaluation key. Once it is running I make it to the Create New Plan. Enter my information for my Bitbucket Cloud. Test the Connection and it passes. When I submit the "Configure Plan" button I get this wonderful message:

After doing some research and finding only two relevent links. I began the process of adjusting my user privilages including running everything from Administrator to no avail.
I discovered that if I change the cipher folder permissions, then restart the computer. The cipher folder's security stays correct.

I can access the folder normally.
Now when I attempt to create the Configure Plan again. I recieve the same java.nio.file exception and the folder's security is reset, and does not work correctly. Bamboo seems to reset, or trigger reseting, the security on this folder.


Again I have tried from User, Administrator, etc... nothing works. Bamboo keeps throwing that error, and the cipher folder keeps reseting it's permissions.
Is this a Bamboo bug? How do I fix it?
Please help.