Hi,
I have been struggling to get an xml export imported into a brand new 3.5.13 system. I have worked with Atlassian support but their involvement has been very limited because this version is no longer supported.
The export came from a system that has been running for a few year is Linux based and, is using ORACLE 11g as its database. The system that I am having trouble importing to is using MS SQL xPress 2008 R2. The DB server was built with case sensitivity (SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS) as suggested in this article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF35/Database+Setup+for+SQL+Server
The DB is running on the same box as the Confluence application. I set up the connection as JDBC, here is the connection string: jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://msp0weiat001.etdbw.com:1433/confluence
The Confluence server that I am having trouble importing to is a Windows 2008 R2 SE SP1 64bit. This is a brand new install with no existing data other than what comes default with the installer.
Related Link to KBase article I found:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Unable+to+Import+Space+due+to+Primary+Key+Constraint
The export was done using an admin account and the include all files option was selected. Also, Atlassian support was able to import the file without issue so it appears to be something either with the DB server or my installation.
The error I am seeing during the import process:
Import failed. Check your server logs for more information. Hibernate operation: could not insert:
com.atlassian.confluence.core.BodyContent#617027; SQL []; Violation of
PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_BODYCONT_D49B339249C3F6B7'. Cannot insert
duplicate key in object 'dbo.BODYCONTENT'. The duplicate key value is
(617027).; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Violation of PRIMARY
KEY constraint 'PK_BODYCONT_D49B339249C3F6B7'. Cannot insert duplicate
key in object 'dbo.BODYCONTENT'. The duplicate key value is (617027).
Any insight into what may be happening here will be greatly appreciated.