I am using Jira version 7.2.6 - i have tried making the fields 'required' on the customer field configuration but that doesnt work.
You have to specify a default value for that field. You can do this under Customfields -> Configure -> Edit Default Value
hi i have tried that but the 'none' option is still present.
It's default and mandatory - have you done both? (Both are at an issue level too, not project)
I have just tried that too and its still there. When you say issue level do you mean the custom field is assigned to an issue type?
Was this ever resolved? I'm on version 7.3.1 and also can't hide the None option in the radio buttons via the configuration. I've rest the configuration to Required, made the default option Yes, and I still see None on the screen. I re-indexed and still no luck. I can't remove the option from the entire system because none is an option in other custom fields. Am I missing something?
In the end I succeeded using SIL as follows:
1. Instant hook on the issue type
2. Instant action as follows:
if(argv["screen"] == "create") { if (argv["issueType"] == "xxxx") { lfRestrictSelectOptions("customfield_xxxx", {"None"});
But I understand that the more code I put behind the scenes, the slower things will run so I'd like to do this in the configuration if possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.