Dear atlassians,
I am using JIRA + Greenhopper since several years, where the software was installed in a customer environment. Now I've started using JIRA+greenhopper with on demand service (just signed up on Monday) and this works not as expected.
Here my steps to reproduce:
I just created a new agile project as administrator which I called sbox (SBOX). The project shows up in the planning board.
Then I add a few new stories (also using my administrator account).
Problem: The stories don't show up in the backlog. No filter is active, such as "only my issues" or "recently updated".
But I don't see these. I can only see the new stories wihtin the regular JIRA issues list. I didn't do any change in the basic configuration, meaning adapting the workflow or so. I even didn't create any user account yet.
I tried to create another agile project with the same result.
I've tried to import the sample project (SSP) and this seems to work as expected showing entries within the backlog.
In my eyes, this seems to be a JIRA/Greenhopper problem. I need urgent help, since we want to start our first sprint these days.