The time shown by confluence server in system settings is ahead of my regional time zone. When I change this time-zone to my regional time under Settings->Users->ViewSettings anc change time zone to PST it still does not get updated in system settings. How can I change my system date and time-zone so that the uptime property in settings is 0?
If your host is in a different timezone than your main organization, you can change the JVM parameters to specify your organization's timezone as the default.
Example of this is:
-Duser.timezone=Europe/Sofia
The system time is taken from the host, isn't it?
It did not ask me for it while setting up confluence
In which file should I be adding this parameter?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/setting-properties-and-options-on-startup-828788225.html
When I change the timezone using this method, the editor stopped working. It shows "The editor is taking too long to load ... " message. Any idea why?
What is the equivalent option for Confluence Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.