Hi all
I can log into the webinterface and see all repositories with the same password that is authenticated in sourcetree.
When I push or Pull I get the error below. Sometimes repeated depending on the number of files.
Have tried the usual stuff. Password change, reinstall sourcetree, roll back to old version etc. same error across all repositories.
Have confirmed URL's are correct.
Sourcetree version 2.1.1.5
NB: recent update by windows.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mark
Error
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=manager-st push -v --tags origin master:master
0 [main] us 0 init_cheap: VirtualAlloc pointer is null, Win32 error 487
AllocationBase 0xB90000, BaseAddress 0xC10000, RegionSize 0x17D000, State 0x2000
C:\Users\MNewland\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\git_local\bin\sh.exe: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap, Win32 error 0
0 [main] us 0 init_cheap: VirtualAlloc pointer is null, Win32 error 487
AllocationBase 0xB60000, BaseAddress 0xC10000, RegionSize 0x14D000, State 0x2000
C:\Users\MNewland\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\git_local\bin\sh.exe: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap, Win32 error 0
remote: Invalid username or password. If you log in via a third party service you must ensure you have an account password set in your account profile.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/atcontrols_universities/usyd-xmls/'
Pushing to https://bitbucket.org/atcontrols_universities/usyd-xmls
Completed with errors, see above.