I'm using curl to search for issues in JIRA
This is my command:
curl -D- -u user:pass -X GET -H "Content-Type: application/json" https://jira.example.com/rest/api/latest/search?jql=.............xmlQuery............
The problem is that i only get 50 issues. I want to set the startAt and maxResults parameters but can't seem to get it right. Can anyone help?
Hi Araiz,
This is the way:
/rest/api/2/search?jql=[jqlQuery]&startAt=10&maxResults=3
Gaston,
I tried that, and it says 'startAt' and 'maxResults' is not recognized as an internal or external command.
Do you have an idea what what I might be doing wrong?
The query works with:
rest/api/latest/search?jql=projects+%3D+JIT.......
I'm copying the code i place in the answer and works.
try with a simple query to check for a syntax problem:
/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=XXX&startAt=3&maxResults=5
@Gaston Valente hi i tried that and the problem i get is that if i set startAt=0 and maxResult=50 i get 50 issues in return but then when i change it to startAt=50 and maxResult=100 i get 100 issues. when i do this in a loop it blocks the connection at one point i guess because the data becomes too large. Do you have any idea why i can"t set the startAt to a percise value ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.