We have an on-prem Bitbucket server and on-Prem JIRA server. I am using Visual Studio 2017 on my dev machine. I created a brach in a JIRA ticket. I have the Vicual Studio Bitbucket Extension by NextIteration, v 1.36 installed and I can log in to the on-prem Bitbucket server in Team Explorer and I can clone the Master for my project to the local repo.
However, what I want is the branch I created in JIRA.
In Visual Studio Team Explorer, when I go to the Branches section, I can see the remote/origin link and when I expand it, I can see the JIRA created branch. However, If I select the branch, right-click and choose "Checkout" or "New Local Branch From...", I get an error stating that " Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: count"
What am I missing here?
Thanks in advance for any help.