Does anyone know if you can add an additional column to the (Trello-like) board summary? It currently defaults to three, but it would be optimal if we had one or two more.
Thanks!
You can add columns to all three types of board you might be talking about, but it's done differently in two of them
Could you explain which "trello like board" you are using here?
Thanks for the response. Without giving away corporate secrets the board I'm referring to is below. Thanks again!
Ok, no backlog, that tells me it's almost certainly a Core board (rather than a JIRA Software Scrum or kanban board)
The columns in a Core board follow the workflow. So if you amend that and add the status you want, you'll find the columns appear for them too.
Wasn't the solution I was hoping for but I figured it out. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.